This month we have a producer panel presented at a grassfed beef conference. Some of these producers are not using the grassfed model and some are with one moving in that direction. You get to hear pertinent questions and answers from these folks that have boots on the ground doing what you are doing or considering doing. These are not professional speakers and they don't have planed presentations, this is a question and answer to find out things like:
- What is your production model and how does it make you money?
- Are you using a larger animal or a smaller animal and why?
- What is your end product and what got you to that?
- Is there a difference between low cost and low cost of production?
- Have you been able to get to a scale of production that reduces your cost by spreading it across your production model?
- And of course more.
Who is on this panel and answering these questions?
The conversation is moderated by Thousand Hills Cattle Company partner Todd Churchill.
This is the type if information that helps us all make better decisions, understanding the path others have taken, what worked for them and what didn't. You will get a lot from this training of Beef Producers, some using a grassfed beef production model and others using the conventional production model.